- Carol P.I could not have been happier with this excellent doctor!
Everything went very smoothly. I was taken immediately, the staff was pleasant, and I was in and out of the office within 45 minutes. I could not see any room for improvement!!
- Richard P.I feel confident in Dr. Meftah's methodical approach to diagnosis of a ra ther complex presentation.
Dr. Meftah was willing to look past a rather alarming radiologist's report to consider my symptoms thoughtfully and proceed with treatment cautiously. While some surgeons may have been quick to propose THR, the doctor took note of the fact that my pain was atypical, and suggested an injection to confirm its origin. I was greatly comforted when he quoted the old maxim "Treat the patient, not the image."
If possible, I would suggest that you provide longer windows for such consultation. A 15 minute appointment is barely sufficient.
- Eric T.Always available
All my questions were answered and he is very professional.
- Nicole S.Very informatitive
Dr. Meftah is patient, kind, caring and very efficient.
- carmen m.its been very good.
very good. Dr. Meftah is very nice and patient. overall i can say is work is excellent.
- Patty B.The DOctor explains everything and listens carefully to my concerns.
- trudy r.exceptional and caring physician and outstanding surgeon
- Maria .He sounds very expert in his profession and he explained me everything very clear and responded to my questions very kindly. I am in a very good hands and that is the impression I had over here in his office
- Genneva OrtizDr. Morteza Meftah is a Great Surgeon!
Dr. Meftah gave me a total knee replacement surgery on 8/15/18. He did a wonderful job on my knee.
He has seen me several times since the surgery and he shows care and concern for his patients.
I highly recommend Dr. Meftah!
- Khitam O.all was smooth and good :)
thank you for the clear explantion
Write a review
If you're interested in submitting a testimonial, Please use the form below to do so.
Fields marked (*) are required