- Benjamin G.
“MEFTAH IS THE BEST-AH!!!!!!”
I must say, being so young (32) and having had a Hip replacement, at first I was scared; I was walking by my one week HI-A-Birthday. No but on a real note guys, Dr. Meftah has proven to be one of the best (If not THE BEST) Orthopedic surgeon that there is. If you'd like to find out more about him, and why he became an orthopedic surgeon, I suggest you read some of his amazing articles and publication which can be found on most Orthopedic Medical Journals. Thank you Dr. Meftah and thank you NICOLE!!!!!! You Rock!!!
- Dolores S.
“this docter is amazing.so brilliant and comfortingp”
fabulous so glad i chose nyu langone the absolute best
- SMProfessional. Awaiting follow up appointment for results of future MRI.
- PDExcellent, quick scheduling, personable, patient, clear.
- MCGood dude, identified issue quickly.
- SMThis was an excellent visit. Dr. Meftah took time to show me my xrays, explain them and answer all my questions. He carefully explained the next steps and possible future choices of treatment. Most importantly, he LISTENED and asked questions and responded to my explanations & questions.
- AMVery very good.
- Yahya Ibn MaryamExcellent experience & great recovery
Thanks Dr Meftah!!
- Alex Folacci - RAPIDE fitnessI was a very high level athlete, Olympic hopeful and National Champion in Track & Field but I had a career ending knee injury 5 years ago.
I wasn’t able to run or squat anymore, and needed knee surgery. After lots of research and consulting many doctors, I was recommended many times to get surgery from Dr. Meftah, a top notch surgeon in New York City.
The surgery went very well, and 6 weeks later I could already jog, squat and deadlift. I also have no visible scars, and the rehab period wasn’t terrible.
I highly recommend Dr. Meftah.
- Manuel OrochenaIn the United States, the practice of medicine dates back to the early 1600s. In my lifetime I have witnessed the evolution of the practice over time, but I have only now encountered a physician with your unique skillset. From the onset you have been professional, knowledgeable, charismatic, passionate and trustworthy regarding my medical care.
Just to give you a brief history of the pivotal role you played. In the past I have had knee surgery on both knees. (R/2015 and L/2017). There were complications with the left knee and after a year of being prescribed pain medication, my gastroenterologist advised me to see again an orthopedician. Since the doctor who had performed the previous surgeries was no longer working at NYU I chose you. It was my lucky day!
After a consultation with you and a thorough discussion with my family, I decided to have the second surgery on my left knee. The surgery was scheduled for July 9th and my recovery has been outstanding. Your diagnosis and prognosis has been spot on and has changed the quality of my life. Now I am able to bend my knee almost completely pain free. I can walk up to 3 miles and bike for almost half an hour.
Dr. Meftah, I have implicit trust in you, I wish my praise can be echoed and amplified to encourage others to address their illness and seek treatment with the most influential physician I have ever known. My objectivity may be compromised, but this speaks to your abilities and my feelings on the medical care I received.
I wish to thank you in a profound way and also to extend my thanks and gratitude to your support staff, nurses, receptionists and other administrative assistants.
Write a review
If you're interested in submitting a testimonial, Please use the form below to do so.
Fields marked (*) are required