- Edon KrajaDoctor Meftah did surgery on my grandmother recently and I can tell you he's one of the best doctors in New York City. Not many doctors will call you after surgery, but he did call as soon as the surgery was over to let us know how she was doing. You can tell right there that he cares for his patients. He's the best.
- NYU Grossman School of Med on InstagramNYU Grossman School of Med on Instagram: “When an older woman showed up to our ED with a completely dislocated hip spacer, orthopedic surgeon Dr. Morteza Meftah sprang into action. With no infection detected, Dr. Meftah was able to perform a same-day revision surgery. Read the about the case at the link in bio.
- Robert PennDr. Meftah is a great surgeon.
- Mark HenneseyMy knee replacement went flawlessly. After 3 months I feel great and strong. Dr. Meftah makes you feel very comfortable. He explained everything in a way that I could easily understand. I highly recommend him and the whole practice.
- Robert DotsonVery good experience. Dr Meftah was great.
- Nancy MunizI had both hips reconstruction
Work was excellent. I now.need knee reconstruction. Will go to no one else. Wouldn't have anyone else do knee reconstruction.
- Pashko V.
He is just fantastic!!! He is overall great in everything.
- Patrick N.
Right hip replacement. His knowledge and skills are as impressive as his bedside manner.
- H. Y. H.
Dr. Meftah is a nice, warm and careful doctor. I will referral him to others.
- Iris F.
He is a great listener and very confident in his abilities to diagnosis. He has great interpersonal skills and I am doing very well after my Total Hip Replacement surgery.
Write a review
If you're interested in submitting a testimonial, Please use the form below to do so.
Fields marked (*) are required